The QX-6F wet wipe machine is a versatile machine that ingrates a wetting machine, a folding machine and a cutting machine. It can convert multiple non-woven materials into single sheet, drawing type wet wipes, at a speed of 1500-2000 sheets/minute.
This wet wipe equipment comes with 6 individual materials feeding systems. Complete processes, from raw material feeding, to folding, wetting, cutting, stacking and counting all the way to the end product output are automatically completed using the wet wipe production line. In addition, the wet wipe machine has a multifunctional folding system, allowing for N, C, or double Z folds.
Wet wipe size (L×W): (100-200mm) × (80-100mm) (Other sizes can be customized)
Folding patterns: N, C, and Double Z folds
Applicable material: Reeled spunlaced, hot wind and needle punched nonwoven materials (breadth: 200-250mm)
Power: Variable frequency motor
Production speed: 1500-2000 sheet/min.
Compressed air: Customers provide for themselves
Power supply: 380V, 50Hz, 4.5Kw
Weight: about 3500kg
1. The number of feeding and folding devices can be customized according to customer requirements.
2. Our wet wipe machine has a combined control using a PLC control system with a touch screen and servo control system.
3. Based on the 6 feeding systems, the non-woven converting machine is designed with 6 tension controllers so that folding size precision is guaranteed.
4. The conveying system uses a high quality belt, which ensures the solidity, durability and pollution free operations.
5. Advanced variable frequency control operations with safe wiring make the wet wipe machine more efficient.
6. The parts that touch products are all made from stainless steel. The bearing pedestal is made from 45# steel and uses a premium bearing.
7. The belt pulleys, gears, and all driving parts come with precise centrality, which ensures a stable machine operation.